♥Failed Tutorial... Beautiful Nails♥

So... a few weeks ago, I attemped to film a tutorial for a BornPrettyStore nail art review and it did not work. I could not figure out how to film my nails with the new set up. It was so hard, such a weird angle. At this point, still not sure how I'm going to do nail tutorials, but that did not work. Hahaha.

The positive, my base colors I chose ended up looking really gorgeous.


These polishes came from my July Birchbox and Julep Maven

The coral color is Julep in Cassie and the shimmery pink color is Color Club in Put a Pin In It

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,