♥September Julep Maven Polish Swatches♥



First of all, if you haven't seen my September Julep Maven Unboxing, make sure to go and check it out!
September Julep Maven - Modern Beauty

As promised, I painted my nails right after filming my September Unboxing. I was so excited. You can't really see it in the picture, but there is a green holographic tint to the purple polish. You can see it more in the picture of the nail polish bottle the on the nails. 

However, in person, the green tint is much more noticeable, especially during movement. The description even says "holographic shimmer". It really is! I love it!!! 

Nail Polish Shades

♥ Reece - Holographic shimmer
♥ Josephine - Deep teal grey crème

I am seriously in love with both shades! Gorgeous! They go on really smooth as well! 


BTW, the marks on the blue cap.... they are teeth marks. The darn bottle would not open and my hubby wasn't home yet. This is what happens when you are impatient. HAHAHA!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,